Search

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 24 (Teaching): "How don't you know how to buy lunch?" and Washing Dishes

After my gym class, I have lunch with another friend. So he paced in the locker room after the bell rang to leave. So I asked him whats wrong

He said "I can't find my lunch?"
Who in the RIGHT MIND would steal a lunch. So he asked me for money but I didn't have my wallet. So he got money from another friend but didn't know where to go or which line to go on. (He's a junior, most jnrs already know the system) So I had to get up with him and walk with him like a "mother" and help him purchase his lunch. I also shared my Cheese Doodles with a friend next to me, while I didn't have that much to begin with!

I just finished washing the dishes and emptying the dish washer before my parents get home. Now my hands are all dry and feel weird...

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment