Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 12 and 13: iPod Rentals and My Precious Book

Yesterday, I saw a lot of people and a lot of them wanted to play my iPod. Being so generous, I said, "Sure, for only 99 cents an hour." No, not really.
But thinking back on it, an iPod...well, it's not a cheap thing like one of those Burger King toys. It's pretty useful, and I do use it alot. The point I'm trying to make is, don't put heavy emphasis on material stuff. I'd take all the risks of getting it broken or dropped just so I could spread some of God's love to my friends by letting them enjoy my material possessions.

Anyways, today I officially gave my book to Timmy. The Blueprint by Jaeson Ma, which I got from the 1040 screening. He had asked for it last week already. I gave it to him yesterday, and then video chatted with him today.
He showed me the book. There was about a million post-it notes stuck in it and highlights all over the pages.
"Keep the book," I told him. "My act of love for today."
He kept the book.

2 comments:

  1. Today, I helped my sister with homework because she had no time to do it(she was at soccer practice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helped my bro sam when he threw up at bball practice today.

    ReplyDelete