Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 14 (Timmy): Benching myself & Doin Work! (All of it)

In my flag football class, there was a sub.

Lazy substitute teacher + Gym class + 21 guys + football field outside - other teachers = Chaos and Maddness!

So today, I didn't really get a chance to play. I sacrificed my spot to a sophomore and let him play a majority of the game while, I sat on the side just throwing a football at a fence. (I was the only one not playing, but I did get a little playing time)

In physics it was LAB DAY!! Wooo! (not really) I ended up getting paired with 2 really lazy lab partners who do minimal to NO work. So, I was nice enough to do all the work and maybe we..wait (*coughs*).. I will end up with a A! just kidding. WE will get an A!

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment