Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 13 (Timmy) Keeping quiet, passing my calculator, Sharing some "amor"

In my Honors algebra 2 class, a freshmen criticized my level of smarts. (Class is 3 freshmen, 2 juniors and 17 sophomores) Why, you may ask?.. well, we were doin some work, so I turned around to ask my friend a question. (which I guess so some people was a stupid one) Out of NOWHERE he just blasts out at me? normally he never speaks?

"How can you not be able to do this? I've been able to do this since the second grade! Do you even belong in this class?!" - Him
"Whoa dude.. Chill, its math?" (I respond)
He then tells me he's sorry and I will one day own a successful Chinese restaurant. (Which kinda insults me more making him not sorry?) So after that I just turned around and continued my work.

After this I could've insulted him many times back. Considering my age difference, and.... never mind, I'm not gonna insult him on this blog. (BAD THING TO DO!)

We also continued to pass around my calculator, for some reason? But I gladly gave it and just let everyone use it!

And I shared with a few friends about the spanish test I took earlier. (Gave them the info as to whats on the test) Meanwhile, I tell them everything but NEVER receive anything back.

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment