Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 1 (Timmy): This is gonna be a long 35 days!...

Ok, so today was the first day of this experiment. This morning I woke up and totally forgot about this thing, until I got onto the school bus and remembered....

There were a few things that happened through the day that I could've done. I worried that nothing was gonna come up and I would fail only on Day 1....wow that would stink.

now onto what I did.
  1. To begin my day, a "friend" (not really) asked me for a pen. This "friend" made fun of me my freshmen year for his enjoyment and always I would shrug it off. But, without even thinking about "35 days of love" I happily offered him a pen, which I knew I would never see again, and still haven't.
  2. On the day before, (Yesterday, before even talking about this idea with Josh) a friend (this time a real friend) asked me for a dollar to purchase a lollipop. I easily offered him a dollar, but most of the time I am hesitant over handing out money. I think God was previewing the experiment on the day before? Strange?... well back to the story, today he offered to pay me back, but he only had a 5, which i didn't have change for. So I said he could keep the dollar, didn't really care for it.
Well thats day 1. Hope you guys can read this and continue to read this blog and follow me in my quest to "35 Days of Love" Maybe if i do something thats planned, i will film it or take pictures and post it for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment