Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 1 (Josh): A Whole New World

If any of you think Timmy had to remind on FB to do the 35 days of love, I had already done mine and was gonna post it ASAP!
So some of you know Abby and I play the piano. Well Abby takes piano lessons and I kinda bang on the piano after her. Needless to say, I sound pretty good. I mean, we're both trying to play 'Wedding Dress' by Taeyang and I'm playing it nice and smooth while Abby...well, it kinda sounds like she's using a hammer to hit the keys (no offense sis. I'm just joking. A little. Kinda. Maybe. Not.).
ANYWAYS. So I was practicing the intro to 'Wedding Dress' when Abby comes up and slaps me with her piano book. After I recover, she looks at me and says "Photocopy the notes for 'A Whole New World' for me."That can kinda tell you what kind of relationship my sister and I have. She expects me to photocopy notes for her from the same book that she slaps me with two seconds before.
Lucky for her, I'm doing this 35 days of love with Timmy and I said, "Sure my lovely sister." I went and made that photocopy for her in the office, then came back down and handed it to her. She had stolen my seat and was now practicing the piano.
So yeah, my first day of love wasn't nothing big, just photocopying a song sheet for my sister. But you know, God uses small things for his big purposes and I genuinely love my sister even though she bugs me sometimes. We're tight. Right sis?
Okay, c u tomorrow.

In Christ,
Josh

1 comment: