Search

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 3 (Timmy) Inviting Mad people! Traded to another team!

Well, today was interesting. Lately, I've been just asking God for opportunities to fulfill, and just do it, while later recalling it and saying to myself "wow, I guess I could just put this on the blog." So here I am typing this now.

Today, I was caught up in busy planning, inviting people to a "planned act of love" that you will hear about in tomorrow's post. So here I am on Facebook, day and night, responding to people and asking them, and just praying to God that they will come. I invited about 5 extra people and God as had about 2 respond, Good enough. He also helped provide a back-up in case I run outta money. (PRAISE GOD!)

Well, on the other hand, I take a flag football class at school (Yea its maddd fun!) and today my team of 6 was playing a team of 4. As a result, I was forced to go to the other team. I decided that I would prove my team wrong and play my but out. I didn't help the other team to win, but I did play hard enough to get the tie. (Good Enough) It was hard cause it was like I was playing myself. In the end, I said sorry because my touchdown kinda cost them the game. The score would've been 3-2 and they would've won. My bad! But at least I attempted to try, and help the other team. Although none of them were my friends, and they decided to not pass the ball to me :( They thought I would drop it purposely. But I played hard on defense, and they weren't mad at me at the end of the game, rather they were mad at the rest of my team.

Probably the Longest post ever
Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment