Search

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4 & 5 (Timmy) Pooking Dinner, Jaeson Ma, and Running Errands

Well today is day5 but I got home kinda late so here's a combined entry.

On saturday, Josh and I decided to head down to Chinatown to help out at the church saturday program with some kids. While he did that, I took a few mosaic members with me to pathmark to purchase some groceries for dinner. We will show a video of what we did that day to you guys on friday. It was really good, everyone helped me cook, and we all had a really great time together. Me and josh paid 30 bucks together for dinner. Which is why I called it "pooking" I paid for and cooked Dinner. (I paid 20, he paid 10) So we ate burgers and kraft mac and cheese. Then later we headed off to see the man who inspired us, Jaeson Ma. He was a really great speaker and inspiring!

Day 5
Today, i didn't head down to church because I got home kinda late. Oh well, but instead I decided to head with my mom to run some errands and get some groceries for a few hours, so she wouldn't be alone. It was ok, getting some stuff. but I sacrficed my own time which I could've spent doing my crazy homework, which Im doing now.. or just relaxing.

So thats my 2 days of love!

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment