Search

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 9 (Timmy) Neighbor's dog.. Again and Nyack Lady

Earlier today at lunch, a friend had forgotten to do his homework. (It was to read a book, and answer questions) So he asked me to use my iPhone to look up "sparknotes" and help him. Si I thought about it, and risked my phone getting taken away to help out my friend. But it all turned out ok.

So today I had to care for my neighbor's dog again... Considering I may not get paid. Although, she is in the hospital for a broken arm.

Later at night, I attended the college fair for my high school. Basically a whole bunch of colleges were there so i could find info, and talk to some people. There was the really small christian college, called Nyack College, its in New York. And I noticed that no one was at the table speaking with the lady, and I was sorta interested. (It was kinda outta my range, I don't know if I have a desire to go there) But I feel like God called me to the table, and I struck a conversation with the lady. turned out that she knew the same person I did from Nyack: A professor or something named Frank Chan, who spoke at my church a few times. We ended up talking, and she kinda caught my interest? by the way, this was one of the first times, I spoke about my Christian faith outside of a church, to a complete stranger. (God just made it pretty comfortable for me)

So now, here I am thinking? Is God calling me to a christian college for ministry? I don't know? We'll see. Also, I just can't stop thinking about God? In class? EVERYWHERE!?

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment