Search

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4 and 5 (Josh): Lots of Love!

So yeah I was with Timmy for all of Day 4. We filmed a video blog that we'll post sometime this week (it's pretty funny) and you can see all the goofy stuff we did there, like setting the grill on fire and stuff.
Jaeson Ma was really on fire at the Manhattan screening of the 1040 movie. It was a great time and the Holy Spirit really filled that auditorium. JMA spoke for about 30 minutes after the movie and concert and I filmed most of it with my little camera. I'll try to post it so you guys can experience his inspiring message as well.

Todaaay...I was wracking my brain over what to do. I had some opportunities but I didn't grab at them as quickly as I should have, and by the time I decided to go ahead with these 'opportunities' they had sadly disappeared. So I failed at that like Timmy did on Day 2.
But my sister and I are both hard at work on our business project...which is due tomorrow morning. So we're rushing to get it done tonight and my act of love was to let her use the iMac. Which has internet. And I use the lil' old rusty PC.

Alright, that's all for today.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment