Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 6 (Timmy): Washing one dish & Buying Tator Tots: With my own money

So today, my family didn't have cold cuts, so I had to buy lunch at school.

Normally, I don't ask my parents for money and pay for myself, but after paying 20 bucks for dinner, I felt the need for my parents to pay for my school lunch. However, i just decided to pay for my own food and ended up sacrificing a few bucks. Then later at lunch, a friend who normally makes fun of me (in a fun and playful way but sometimes hurtful) asked me to go with him to purchase tator tots so he wouldn't be alone. So i did without complaining and everything was alright.

After getting home, my mom decided to make me a snack, then told me to clean my dish, so I did, although I didn't want to. I didn't complain but did it anyway.

Also, I still haven't received the dollar back from my friend, and haven't asked him. JUST SAYING

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment