Search

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 8 (Timmy) Letting people copy my work... Caring for my nieghbor's dog

Today in school, there was a lot of work that had to be done.

In my first and last class, I had a few worksheets I had to do. 2 girls, one in each class asked me if they can copy my work. SO, how did i respond "sure whatever." Usually, i don't care that someone copies my work unless its something extremely major or I can get a "F" for it. But I shared it with them anyway.

After a few hours at home, my mom told me that I had to care for my neighbors dog for the afternoon because of an incident at Penn Station (I don't know the details) So, I went and took care for the dog. Normally, my neighbor doesn't pay me for this kind of "random calls" service. Rather, only for the "long period of time services." And she still hasn't paid me for 2 days i cared for the dog. Plus i don't really enjoy the work. Regardless, I go to care for her because I care!

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment