Search

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 7: (Timmy) Sacrficing my gym locker and speaking with a random fellow?

Well Today was odd?

Lately one of my friends didn't have a gym locker because it was broken and he was too lazy to ask for another one, but its really not that hard. So lately he's been using my locker, which me and another dude share already. (thats 3 people in a locker!) and the locker is really small, maybe about the size of 2-3 microwaves? And today he decided to put his sneakers in, and lock it on me. So today i had to reopen it, then pack his shoes up for him and cautiously put them in, WITHOUT SMASHING THEM! or he will KILL me!

In my history class, a random fellow, whom i wouldn't call friends but "classmates" approached me. And asked me stuff about the volleyball team, which i am 95% sure he already knew about. And he told me that he was interested in playing, and asked about all the forms, and deadlines. Honestly, i was about "this" (Imagine me putting my hands together in a small space) close to insulting him about not making the team, but i didn't. He's kinda outta shape and is one of those people that think "ohh.. volleyball = madd easy team to make." Soo, i didn't want to say nothing, but I still told him although, i have kinda "angry" feeling toward him.

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment