Search

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 2 (Josh): Babysitting

Today I babysat lil' Aaron and Colin. It was, technically, the first time I've officially babysat anyone. I wasn't nervous about it because of my many years of previous experience. What I was nervous about was biking there. My sense of direction isn't that great; I got lost in an elevator once (no, jk). And with all the cars driving besides me at 50 mph...
But I got there and back alive. It was fun hanging out with Aaron. He told me he wanted to become a dad, a police officer, and a secret agent when he grew up. "Well, I used to be a secret agent," I told him modestly. "You want me to train you?"
He nodded.
"Well, first you gotta have your secret agent name. Mine is Pickle Pizza Man. What's yours?" I asked.
Aaron thought for a second. Then he said, "Zachary."
Zach is my younger brother.
After we went on a top secret mission, we played with trains and puzzles. Then I left.
So yeah, Day 2 of 35! Now let's see what Timmy got...

Peace,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment